Roadside AssistancePolicyholders have access to the following services in the event of a roadside emergency:
- Flat battery - jump start only (replacement of battery for the member’s account).
- Flat tyre (help with change of tyre).
- Keys locked in vehicle (unlocking only).
- Fuel assistance (limited to five liters per incident).
- Minor roadside–running repairs (electrical, coil, immobilizer etc).
- Transmission of urgent messages
Tow-inTow-in service to the nearest approved dealership (if under warranty), repair centre or panel beater in the event of:
- Mechanical breakdown
- Electrical breakdown
- Accident damage