Tow-in service to the nearest approved dealership (if under warranty), repair centre or panelbeater in the event of
- Mechanical breakdown
- Accident damage – cost covered to the nearest approved repairer within a 50km radius from dispatch point. Where the breakdown has occurred outside a radius of 100 km from your normal place of residence, resulting in an overnight delay, we will arrange hotel accommodation for the occupants of the vehicle.
You will not be eligible for cover with your Caravan Assist policy in the following scenarios
- If your caravan is towed by a vehicle driven by the regular driver in a vehicle not licensed to the regular driver.
- If the driver operating the vehicle is under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- If the caravan or the vehicle towing it is not roadworthy.
- Or if the caravan is being used outside of South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Swaziland or Zimbabwe.